Gold Rush Construction is committed to client service and satisfaction. We offer pre-
construction and construction management services that make the process easier for
our clients, save time and money and ensure all project goals are met.
During the preconstruction phase, Gold Rush Construction provides proven leadership
to assist our clients in successfully planning their projects to reach the goals of their
facilities. Collaboration of the team ensures an understanding of the client’s goals and
provides the foundation necessary to reach these goals.
Our Preconstruction Services Include:
• Conceptual estimating to evaluate the viability of projects and establish reliable budgets
• Detailed construction estimates to provide accurate cost information of a designed
• Cost savings input to assist clients in reaching their budget goals
• Development of a Guaranteed Maximum Price
• Construct-ability analysis of building systems and components to provide the best value for an efficient project
(taking into account the appropriate balance of initial costs, performance, operating costs and project goals)
• Solicitation of proposals from specialty contractors and suppliers to ensure competitive pricing
• Sequencing and scheduling of projects from conception to occupancy to capitalize on efficiencies that save cost and expedite delivery
Gold Rush Construction takes the lead in establishing achievable and realistic milestones that support the project’s end goal. Our team approach ensures projects run smoothly and completion dates are met or accelerated to accommodate clients’ evolving needs. Gold Rush Construction does whatever it takes to ensure doors are open on schedule, and on budget.
Whether breaking ground on a fully designed project or tenant finish construction, the Gold Rush team provides the leadership to ensure the physical construction of every project we build is completed smoothly.
Our Construction Services Include:
• Management of all construction activities from mobilization to occupancy
• Development and management of long and short term scheduling
• Information management of project communication, correspondence and documentation
• Implementation of our Quality Control program to ensure construction of the facility is in accordance with the contract documents.
• Implementation of our Safety program, including pre-planning, prevention, monitoring, and reinforcement
• Ability to self-perform construction activities to provide competitive pricing, schedule advantage, and project control when it provides
the best value for the project
• Management and tracking of necessary inspections and documentation for completion, occupancy, and operation of a facility
• As-built documentation to facilitate operation and maintenance for the life of the facility.
Our Post Construction Services Include:
• Management of warranty period through a single point of contact for all warranty calls
• Special maintenance and modification services available through Gold Rush Construction's building services division